Striking architecture meets tranquil, art-filled interiors and minimalist guest rooms at The Upper House, and everything comes with stunning city views—whether you’re soaking away the stresses of the day, dining at Café Gray Deluxe, or hobnobbing in the chic Sky Lounge.
Designed by architect Andre Fu, The Upper House is surely Hong Kong’s most buzzed-about boutique hotel, a property defined by extraordinary views and exceptional attention to detail.
The hotel is ideally placed, perched over Hong Kong in an exclusive enclave close to Soho but discreet from it, and just a 5-minute walk from Admiralty. The city's demimonde come for dinner at Café Gray Deluxe and for parties at the Sky Lounge. Below, in the Pacific Place, designer boutiques draw upmarket fashionistas.
There's a restraint and serenity to The Upper House that makes it an escape in this busy city. It's no coincidence, then, that your room comes with all the bath amenities and hush to make sinking into the marble bathtub every night feel like a full-on spa experience.
Known for delicious dim sum, sparkling sky scrapers, and fashionista culture, Hong Kong is a cultural powerhouse mixing east and west, new and old. For the best of true Hong Kong, look no further than the Admiralty neighborhood. Temples co-exist with artisan boutiques, old alleys are lined with restaurants serving modern takes on classics. Peruse the art galleries and authentic tea houses in Old Town Central, the heart of Hong Kong. The neighborhood delivers on the shiny, modern Hong Kong, too, with easy access to SoHo and its numerous trendy bars, chic cafes, and even the sleek Tai Kwun cultural center.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 8/31/2021
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Credits apply to reservation total, including room, restaurant and bar
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure
* Not to be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers.
* Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: 16–22 May 2021.