Noelle has shaped itself as an experiential hotel and creative gathering place for adventurous people seeking a true Nashville encounter—and it succeeds. This art-and-craft driven space curated by leaders in the creative community really is an authentic new take on the city.
Inside the Art Deco building, with its original crown moldings, exquisite marble encasements and giant arching windows, guests feel both relaxed and inspired. Stylish rooms offer tons of natural light. Up on the rooftop, the Rare Bird bar serves drinks with a view. Downstairs at Makeready Libations & Liberation the Southern fare is delectable. And the perfectly curated boutique on street level may be the best little shop in town. Style, meet substance.
Old and new, historic and visionary, Nashville has forged its own path in food, arts and culture, while never forgetting its musical roots. Only a block and a half from Noelle are Robert's Western World, a local favorite for live music and fried bologna sandwiches, and Ryman Auditorium, a church-turned-music venue, a true taste of the Nashville spirit. Head a few blocks in the opposite direction and you'll find Woolworth on 5th, a historic civil rights lunch counter reimagined as a downtown restaurant and music venue, or the Tinney Contemporary art gallery, for a sample of Nashville's fashionable new vibe.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2021
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credits apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure