Prepare to be obsessed. Housed in a former 1930s theatrical printing press, Ink 48 Hotel boasts 222 loft-like guest rooms and suites with water and city views in the heart of Hell’s Kitchen. It’s just steps from New York’s best shopping, theater and culture — if you can tear yourself away from the hotel’s rooftop lounge with its stunning vistas of the Hudson River and Manhattan skyline.
You won’t need to go far to enjoy the city’s finest. The hotel’s restaurant, PRINT., is a local favorite, dedicated to a seasonal menu of sustainable cuisine. Fancy 360-degree views with your cocktail? The Press Lounge — named one of NYC’s best rooftop bars — serves boozy delights and small plates in an expansive indoor/outdoor space that’s open year-round. Perks abound, from the on-site gym and free loaner bikes to the pet-friendly policy (bring your pup!). At the end of the day, relax in a spacious guest room; many boast deep soaking tubs for recharging after urban adventures.
Creative, bustling Hell’s Kitchen makes an ideal home base. Walk to the dynamic new Hudson Yards complex, where shopping, restaurants and attractions such as climbable sculpture the Vessel await. Stroll the High Line, explore Central Park, go kayaking on the Hudson or hit the museums. The Glasshouse event venue is just around the corner and the Javits Center is a few blocks away. If you prefer to scout out more under-the-radar neighborhood gems, the Ink 48 team will steer you in the right direction!
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2022
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credits apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend (excluding restaurant and lounge)
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure