Millennial meets Mid-century at this low-slung, luxe, neighborhood hotel surrounded by the beautiful, 19th-century homes and tree-lined streets of Wilmington Historic District—just a stone’s throw from Cape Fear River and as handy for the beach.
Meet another hip, short-hop hotel from ARRIVE. Rooms here are motel style—perfect for social distancing. Your room door opens directly outside, onto a patio with rocking chairs overlooking a pretty courtyard.
In "Mini" rooms, convenience rules, with super comfy beds, tons of natural light and no clutter. But if you’re feeling glam, upgrade to The Loft, a split-level suite with its own kitchen and sunken den. The best bit: The Loft is only accessible from a private door opening onto a side street—talk about discrete. Food-wise, the small but mighty Dram Yard offers good Southern, coastal cooking, while the Gazebo Bar in the courtyard is the spot for happy hour cocktails and small plates, or cozying up by a firepit. No wonder it’s our favorite spot in town.
ARRIVE sits in Wilmington's Historic District, conveniently near both the city center and the beach. If you’re in town to sightsee, The Battleship North Carolina is just a few hundred yards away, where you can walk the decks of a WWII battleship. Talking of walks, the Ghost Walk Of Old Wilmington is good, spooky family fun, while the Riverwalk is a chance to feel Cape Fear’s breeze on your cheeks and recall a tattooed Robert DeNiro in the namesake movie. Don't miss the Brooklyn Arts Center, a renovated cathedral hosting cool events and art shows. When it's time to drink after all that walking, look for: Blind Elephant, a Southern speakeasy; the pour-it-yourself Pour Taproom; or Satellite, a Bluegrass bar serving local favorite Block Tacos.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2022
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Minimum 2-night stay. Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credits apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure
* Blackouts apply for the following dates: Oct 23, 2021 (Ironman Marathon)