With Wyoming’s storied National Parks and the stunning Teton mountains as its canvas, The Anvil Hotel is the ultimate hip hub for exploring, fishing, hiking, riding, rafting, dining, connecting, and just communing with nature, far from the madding crowds.
Unpack your gear for adventure when you come to Anvil Hotel. The good folk here will help you find the spots where the fish are biting, the hiking is good, the powder is fresh, and the scenes are scenic. A dream team of artisans constructed its American West hotel rooms. Designed for a modern traveler, custom iron beds and handmade brass fixtures set a comfortable, vintage tone. Outside of the window, you’ll see only the quiet grace of nature. Affordable lodging is offered, too, at the Cache House bunkhouse. Glorietta, the hotel’s laid-back Italian restaurant, focuses on wood-fired cooking and handmade pasta. Be assured that this Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice winner has also reset to reflect new social-distancing measures including a contact-less experience.
Jackson Hole is home to endless outdoor activities. At the base of two majestic National Parks, Grand Teton and Yellowstone, there’s so much ground to cover, you’ll need a good week. Hit the trail with a gentle walk or an intense backcountry hike. Spend a day out fly-fishing at the best spots on the Snake and Yellowstone Rivers. Canter through the countryside like the locals used to do—on horseback. Or explore Jackson Hole’s scenic waters and thrilling rapids by paddleboard, canoe, or kayak. After you’ve hit the Tetons by day, hit the town of Jackson by night: restaurants, bars and cultural events are part of the scenery here, too.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2021
* Credits cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: 06/18/2020 - 08/21/2020, 12/24/2020–01/01/2021, and 06/17/2021–08/20/2021
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credit valid for room bookings only
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure