The super hip ARRIVE group brings a seaside vibe to Uptown Phoenix with a brand new, high-concept hotel full of flamingo pink foosball tables, sea-foam walls, popsicle stands, Marshall speakers, third-wave coffee, Native American fabrics and mid-mod decor. It’s a new Phoenix scene.
The starting point for this stay is a the Pop Stand. In fact, accepting a yummy treat is the only physical interaction you need perform in the touch-free, seamless check-in at this thoroughly modern hotel.
ARRIVE Phoenix continues to challenge assumptions, packing a cavalcade of bar, dining and entertainment offerings into its mid-century towers. There’s a pool bar shaped by local cocktail guru Ross Simon of Great Minds Drink Alike, a coffee shop by Cartel Coffee Lab, and a bon vivant rooftop cocktail lounge. Rooms themselves come with king beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hip furnishings, and striking bathrooms tiled in retro-modern emerald hues. Local touches include custom design work by Urban Plough, as well as a record collection curated by local music-head Stinkweeds.
Don’t you dare go to Applebees. Even when you’re not eating at ARRIVE, there are many good options in Phoenix’s historic Uptown nabe. If you’ve got the day free, start with a fresh and healthy lunch at Flower Child on Uptown Plaza. You’ll be well set to browse the plaza boutiques, like Modernique, Local Nomad, and Muse. Five pm means happy hour at Rott n’ Grapes. Hang out with a charcuterie board and a few glasses of Oyster Bay Chardonnay. From there, dinner is but a short walk to St. Francis on Camelback Road. The gourmet french onion burger is a winner. Your late-night stop is going to be The Womack Cocktail Lounge. Opened in 2016 by the owners of The Vig, The Womack is a tribute to the famous lounge from the Sixties, Chez Nous, and continues its tradition of classic cocktails and soulful music.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2022
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Minimum two night stay. Can be applied to best available rate
* Credits apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure
* Blackouts apply for the following dates: Jan 16- 24, 2021 (Barrett Jackson Auction) / Feb 1-7, 2021 (Waste Management Open) / Cactus League Spring Training (TBD)