Take Lower East Side cool, add the hip crowd and sleek interiors that Sixty is known for, sprinkle in the glamor of dark leather, throw in an Andy Warhol-inspired rooftop pool, and you have a pretty sweet stay.
Don’t forget, Hotel Credits can be used for more than just your hotel room. We recommend adding an extra credit (or two!) and treating yourself to some self-care — whether at the spa, or in the form of cocktails at Sixty’s tropics-inspired rooftop bar, Make Believe.
Sunshine and city lights flood through floor-to-ceiling windows at Sixty LES, illuminating sleek and playful furnishings in well-proportioned rooms. (Headboards are light boxes displaying works by the photographer Lee Friedlander.) At 310 sq ft, the standard queen superior room is larger than the NYC average.
Drink in the views from the vibrant roof-deck, while laying out beside an Andy Warhol filmstrip pool. Manhattan bustles below, but up here is an oasis.
You’ll want to dip into the cocktail and CBD menu at the hotel’s tropical-themed Make Believe Bar, a rooftop social club designed by Pao Lopez. Come early—the hot spot fills up as afternoon turns into evening. It’s a scene here.
Eclectic and trendy, Manhattan's Lower East Side is, some argue, the last cool part of the island. The neighborhood's bohemian spirit is still vibrant with spots emphasizing alternative art and culture. Take in the historic tenement buildings standing alongside the modern condos, chic "It" crowd, and some of NYC's finest bars and restaurants.
SIXTY LES is conveniently located to well-known spots (pastrami at Katz's Deli) and swanky bars, like Prohibition speakeasy Garfunkel's, that you can hit without leaving the neighborhood. For some hidden gems, head down Houston St for Participant Inc, downtown's last truly alternative art space housed in a former sex club, or cross into the East Village for Berlin, a boozy and hip basement boîte for the indie crowd.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/30/2021
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credits apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure
* Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: 9/14/20–9/15/20; 9/20/20–9/22/20; 12/31/20; 9/14/21–9/15/21; 9/20/21–9/22/21