Deep in Argentina’s wine country, nestled on 20 acres in the Mendoza hills, the gorgeous 24-room Entre Cielos is a fantasy destination for oenophiles, and it also brings a world-class spa and restaurant to the mix.
The ultra-modern architecture and highly stylized rooms and suites offer a stark contrast to the natural surroundings of the working vineyards and snow-capped Andes seen through floor to ceiling windows. For wine aficionados wishing to fully immerse themselves in the terroir, the futuristic Vineyard Lofts are situated right among the Malbec vines overlooking the vast landscape!
The Small Luxury Hotels of the World member also boasts Latin America’s first authentic six-stage circuit hammam spa, an outdoor pool, signature restaurant using locally sourced ingredients, as well as a wine cellar packed with the finest Malbecs and other varietals, including the hotel’s own three Marantal labels.
Mendoza is the center of the Argentinian wine industry, for which it is world renowned. It is also near the Aconcagua, the highest mountain outside of the Himalayas. For those seeking some adventure between sips, there's horseback riding through neighboring vineyards and valleys, and even hot-air-ballooning over gorgeous foothills. The harvest festival at the end of February is an event worth planning around. But if in the end, you’re just down here to tour the vineyards, you’ll have plenty to keep you busy!
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2022
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credits apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure